The City of Daphne is proud to offer a dog park for all of our canine loving friends. We strive to provide a clean and safe environment for you and your pet to enjoy. As such, we have a few rules we ask that you respect in order to keep our dog park safe and clean.
The hours of the Park are from sunrise to sunset.
- All dogs must be under the control and within sight of owners/custodians at all times
- There is a limit of three (3) dogs per person. Owners/custodians must carry a leash for each dog and dogs may not be left unattended.
- All dogs must be on a leash until inside the Park and upon leaving the Park.
- There will absolutely be no female dogs in heat allowed inside the Park.
- Each owner/custodian is responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement
- All owners/custodians are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior.
- All users of the Park do so at their own risk and assume all liability.
- A dog must be removed from the Park at the first sign of aggression.
- All dogs must wear a collar displaying current vaccination tags and current registration.
- All choke chains, pronged training collars and studded collars are prohibited.
- All children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must not play in the Dog Park. The Daphne Dog Park is designed expressly for the recreation of dogs and the City of Daphne is not responsible for injuries to children.
- No dogs under the age of four (4) months are allowed in the Park.
- No food or treats -human or pet -shall be allowed inside the Park.
- All owners/custodians must stop their dog(s) from digging and shall fill any holes made by their dog(s)
- The small dog area is reserved for dogs up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Small dogs are allowed in the large dog area, but no large dogs shall be allowed in the small dog area.
- No smoking is allowed inside the Park.
- Any and all Rules and Regulations governing City of Daphne Parks shall also apply to the City of Daphne Dog Park.